Food and film, two four letter “f” words that need to be appreciated more often. This blog is to help piece the two together to help create a wonderful experience that you and others can enjoy.
Some favorite movies and TV shows of mine that I plan to match up with food (not in order)…
- Blade Runner (sci-fi drama, movie)
- Synecdoche, New York (drama, movie)
- Farewell, My Concubine (drama, movie)
- Battle Star Galactica (sci-fi drama, TV)
- Arrested Development (comedy, TV)
- Trailer Park Boys (comedy, TV)
- The Room (b-rate, movie)
- Holy Flame of the Martial World (b-rate kung-fu, movie)
- Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer (b-rate anime, movie)
And of course, there will be more to come. I’m sure new stuff I will see as this blog progresses will probably bump down my favorites on the list but I have to give you an appetizer, right? : )
My Rating System
Critic Value: xx/10
How it rates from a critic’s perspective.
Quality Value: xx/10
Sometimes it can really make or break a movie. This is more so how the production quality really works (sometimes poor production can make a movie good and vice versa, believe it or not).
Entertainment Value: xx/10
Even bad movies have their level of entertainment.